Here at Carry Me Home we love letters and we love learning. And there's nothing more important than getting to grips with your ABCs!
Look at all the different fonts we found in the shop, it's a typography treasure trove!
But can you solve the puzzle? All of the letters below are taken from our most popular products instore and online. Which ones are from where?
Saturday, 28 January 2012
Thursday, 26 January 2012
This morning I got a very nice surprise when I was given this gingerbread man, free with my morning coffee. And very tasty he was too! So I thought I'd spread the love, Carry Me Home style :)
Here at Carry Me Home we're surrounded by lots of colourful, bright and cheerful goodies, it's like being in the middle of a rainbow!
So, if your little one will only wear red, or play with orange toys, or if they're just singing a rainbow...we're sure to have something to make them smile. Just looking at all these vibrant, fun baby clothes, gifts and toys is a feast for the eyes!
We've added some new and exciting products online. The fab 'tiny universe picture book' teaches those all important first words such as 'caviar', and 'champagne', and makes an excellent funny present for the baby who has everything. There are two new bears joining our online bear family, so let's hope Hubert and Red are settling in well. The ever popular 'miss minnie' t-shirt has now been joined by the babygrow version, and there's a lovely new t-shirt 'kisses, hugs & rock n' roll'.And...for anyone who's not already done it, if you like us on facebook, as a special thank you we're giving you a nice big 15% discount at http://www.carrymehome.co.uk/
Saturday, 7 January 2012
It's that old familiar feeling, we've had all the excitement of Christmas and New Year, and now we have... January. The weather is a bit, well not really anything, and we're all feeling deflated after all of that festive excitement.
So we thought we'd share some Carry Me Home joy, and give everyone 12 good reasons to smile in 2012! (No workout DVDs or diet plans here, promise!)
1. This 'Smile' t-shirt. It just makes you feel happy!2. The fact that the 'Smile' t-shirt is part of our sale! online and instore.
3. Sale shopping in general. Nothing quite makes you as satisfied as a hefty discount (speaking as a lady with new boots and mittens (1/2 price) I can guarantee this).
4. With this in mind, the rest of the Carry Me Home sale is a perfect happy place. Featuring this lovely babygrow (pictured below), along with several other items of clothing, toys and accessories. 5. New stuff! New Year, new lovely things coming into the shop, like this fabulous t-shirt (we'll put it online soon, or pop in to the shop and bag it first!)
6. Chocolate. Always and forever the ultimate pick me up. Even the yucky ones at the bottom of the tin and the last of the selection pack.
7. A chocolate bib, of course :)
8. The Grayson Perry exhibition at the British Museum. I wouldn't suggest you take the kids, but this is a lovely exhibition featuring lots of strange artefacts collected from the British Museum's archives, alongside new and old works by Grayson Perry (ceramics, tapestries...iron cast death ships) The real reason to go? The show is a complete homage to Grayson's teddy bear Alan Measles, who features everywhere. The picture below shows Alan Measles' own version of the popemobile, in which he and Perry toured Germany. Click here for more information.
9. Alan Measles the teddy bear is 50 years old, and cherished by his owner. We like to think our Carry Me Home bears are worthy of that kind of devotion. Like Hubert here. I'm sure he'd love to have his own exhibition!
10. All the new babies that will be born in 2012
11. Olympics, Euro 2012, diamond jubilee. Quite a lot is actually going to happen this year. Thought I better mention that.
12. There's only another 352 days until Christmas!