Saturday 19 November 2011

baby, it's cold outside




I don't know about you, but we've been feeling a definite chill in the air here in Kingly Court. The clocks went back, long nights are drawing in and we've had to pop the heating on!


In the shop we've been selling a lot of winter warmers. We've got some lovely jumpers and cardigans for little men and little ladies that have been incredibly popular. The cherries cardigan has been such a hit that I just had to get one for myself as well! We're going to start putting some of these items on the website but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek first...








There are lots of cute hats as well. For those of you already feeling festive the christmas pudding hats are back again for another year. There are some gorgeous chunky knit hats from Rockafella, as modelled by Thomas the bear in the top image. My favourite have to be the little bear hats though, how cute are those tiny ears!



All items are available in our shop, and if they're not there already they'll be online soon!



And remember, wrap up warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment