Monday 25 February 2008

my neighbour ..


I'm so lucky to have my shop in the heart of London , and am therefore surrounded by things most fabulous.. this is a picture of my glamorous neighbour jewellery designer and owner of Black pearl, Fiona Deffenbaugh,she is has the retro pin up girl look down to a fine art , and often puts us all to shame with her effortless glamour,how she finds the time while running her little empire is beyond me.

Step in to her shop, which is decked out like the inside of a Hawaiian hut, bamboo roof and all, not only will you find Fiona's jewellery designs, but pencil skirts,corsets,(which can be made to order)lingerie,vintage clothing and even some nipple tassels.The reason for my blog though ,get to the point gayle, is that last Thursday Fiona held a Luau in her shop , with punch that had a serious kick,flower garlands, umbrellas,and a burlesque performance! all in her little shop,it was an opportunity for her to show off some of her new collection and spread a little sunshine during the miserable month of February.Fiona tells me that she hope's to do this once a month, so next time you could come to join us, join the black pearl mailing list at her website http://www.blackpearlboutique.co.uk/ see you soon happy Luau ! gayle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment