Yep, in true Carry Me Home style, we decided that instead of celebrating for a day, we'd celebrate for a month, and we did so by offering special discounts on all kinds of goodies instore, online and around Kingly Court.
It has been a marvelous month, and thank you to everybody who wished us well and came and visitied the shop to share in the fun. To continue the festivities (and the 7th birthday theme) we thought we'd show you our top 7 summer buys, that will ensure babies accross the land (and beyond) look and stay cool this summer. So, without futher ado, here we go!...
1. Liberty Print Nappy Pants (sizes 0-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, £18.50)
Heading to the beach this summer? Whether it be Brighton or Barbados, these Liberty Print Nappy Pants are simply beautiful!
2. Seagulls Dress (size 6-12m, £36.50)
My Happy Accidents have long been one of our favourite stockists, and this latest dress is a triumph! Look gorgeous eating icecream by the beach, and when you spill it all over your favourite new dress you can reverse it and have a lovely new gingham dress striaght away. Magic! See other beautiful summer dresses right here.
3. Pink Frills Playsuit (sizes 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, £32.00)
Another lovely, summery, girly outfit, perfect for a beach baby! :)
4. A Tiny Suit Baby Grow (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 1-2yrs £34.00)We always sell out, we always have waiting lists, because put simply, this baby grow cannot be matched for it's cool, classic and very very cute style. And where do babies where these baby grows to? Yep, all of those summer weddings of course!
5. London Bus Lights (£19.50)
How could we forget, it's London 2012! This is London's year, and to celebrate our amazing capital city, home of Carry Me Home, we've got these rather fabulous London Bus Lights, which look great in any little man or little lady's bedroom.
6. Medal T-shirt (0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 2-3yrs £18.50)
And, on the subject of London 2012, this t-shirt will see any young sport enthusiast (or child of sport enthusiast) through the entire Olympic period. Simple, effective and sweet!
7. Katie Bear (£28.00)
Finally, to see you through summer, what you really, essentially do NEED is a Carry Me Home bear. The perfect companion for all of your summer adventures!
(Wonder which lucky person will be carrying Katie the bear home with them?!)
So, let's hope next month (which is the 7th of the year coincidently)!) is just as fun as this month has been, especially with your super summer7 Carry Me Home goodies :)